Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Whining coming from inside my set

Re: Whining coming from inside my set

joevan

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:03:57 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've noticed a bit of whining coming from inside my harddrive. It seems to
>be getting progressively worse.
>
>I figure the only thing it can be is the fan. I've never removed the cover.
>It's an Acer Aspire which I bought a couple of years ago. Any suggestions?
>If it is the fan will it be easy to replace?

If its the fan you can oil it.

Evan Platt

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've noticed a bit of whining coming from inside my harddrive. It seems to
>be getting progressively worse.
>
>I figure the only thing it can be is the fan. I've never removed the cover.
>It's an Acer Aspire which I bought a couple of years ago. Any suggestions?
>If it is the fan will it be easy to replace?

Your computer is overheating from having such incredible rare data
such as the Nuclear crap and your rare music notations.

Soak your computer in Acid. Pure, 100% acid.

That will fix it.

joevan

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:40:21 -0800, Evan Platt
<evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:03:57 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I've noticed a bit of whining coming from inside my harddrive. It seems to
>>be getting progressively worse.
>>
>>I figure the only thing it can be is the fan. I've never removed the cover.
>>It's an Acer Aspire which I bought a couple of years ago. Any suggestions?
>>If it is the fan will it be easy to replace?

>Your computer is overheating from having such incredible rare data
>such as the Nuclear crap and your rare music notations.
>
>Soak your computer in Acid. Pure, 100% acid.
>
>That will fix it.

Hydrochloric should do it just fine. Maybe a bit of sulfuric if there
be printed paper nearby, just for good luck.
Citric acid would be of help if he needs some vitimins.

Clot

joevan wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:40:21 -0800, Evan Platt
> <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:03:57 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I've noticed a bit of whining coming from inside my harddrive. It
>>> seems to be getting progressively worse.
>>>
>>> I figure the only thing it can be is the fan. I've never removed
>>> the cover. It's an Acer Aspire which I bought a couple of years
>>> ago. Any suggestions? If it is the fan will it be easy to replace?

>> Your computer is overheating from having such incredible rare data
>> such as the Nuclear crap and your rare music notations.
>>
>> Soak your computer in Acid. Pure, 100% acid.
>>
>> That will fix it.

> Hydrochloric should do it just fine. Maybe a bit of sulfuric if there
> be printed paper nearby, just for good luck.
> Citric acid would be of help if he needs some vitimins.

Nitric is good to help things grow.

joevan

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 00:02:40 -0000, "Clot" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>joevan wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:40:21 -0800, Evan Platt
>> <evan@*******************************> wrote:

>>> Your computer is overheating from having such incredible rare data
>>> such as the Nuclear crap and your rare music notations.
>>>
>>> Soak your computer in Acid. Pure, 100% acid.
>>>
>>> That will fix it.

>> Hydrochloric should do it just fine. Maybe a bit of sulfuric if there
>> be printed paper nearby, just for good luck.
>> Citric acid would be of help if he needs some vitimins.

>Nitric is good to help things grow.

A bit of Nitric and glycrin can blow away the blues.

Re: Whining coming from inside my set wisdomkiller & pain Computer Support 0 11-29-2008 08:15 AM
Re: Whining coming from inside my set RickMerrill Computer Support 0 11-28-2008 09:03 PM
Whining HD Dominic Computer Support 1 10-21-2005 06:11 AM
Whining and bitching about MSIE 6 CSS bugs and CSS support =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E9rard_Talbot?= HTML 0 07-09-2005 06:48 AM
no whining Fritz Wuehler Digital Photography 0 10-01-2003 02:14 PM

Advertisments