Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Comprehensive security?

Comprehensive security?

Unknown

I should also mention that I currently use Firefox web browser,
and go back and forth between Outlook Express and Xnews
newsreaders. I have installed SeaMonkey and Opera suites,
Off-by-One and Flock web browsers, and Pegasus mail, although
I don't use any of these except on a whim. Internet Explorer is
not even installed on my system.

DES

dotslash

And you surf the web using HTTP an ascii protocol in clear text whatever
browser you use.

Whilst your ISP records your every move and European Directives force
them to store it for two years

http://tinyurl.com/ag8bte

--
dotslash