Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Oddity with java.util.SortedMap

Oddity with java.util.SortedMap

Arne Vajh°j

> On Dec 1, 7:59 pm, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> But we only need to worry about the side on the receiving end of the
>>> changes. We can assume the side that WANTS the change is fine with it.

>> Those maintaining Java specs has to consider both sides.

> When we're talking about modifying a class in java.util, "those
> maintaining Java specs" ARE one side!

Yes.

But we are not talking about modifying a class in java.util - we
are talking about changing an interface in java.util used by
classes outside Java API.

>> the ones writing classes that implement the interface does
>> not necessarily want the change.

> Fortunately it is a trivial change.

See previous post about software development.

Arne

fencore1@gmail.com

On Dec 1, 8:33*pm, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Lew wrote:

[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

> > [implied insults deleted], Paul

My name is Jerry.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> True.

False. See above.

> But we have strong empirical evidence that [insult
> deleted]

No, you're the crazy one.

On Dec 1, 8:35*pm, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Lew wrote:

[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

> > Paul, Paul, Paul.

There's nobody here with that name.

>*> When will you learn that [insult deleted]

Never, since it's not true.

Lew is the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that Lew has said or implied about me are at
all true.

> [insult deleted]

No, you're the stupid one.

On Dec 1, 8:36*pm, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Lew wrote:

[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >> **** you.

> > [insult deleted]

No, Lew is the crazy one.

On Dec 1, 8:38*pm, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

[snip]

DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POST! WAIT 24 HOURS FIRST!

> > My name is Jerry.

> You stated that earlier.

Yes, I did. Why are you incorrectly ignoring that?

> And then you [lies deleted]

No, I never did anything of the sort. Somebody else might have done,
but I did not.

> [calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> Since there exist a Paul with [insults both me and Paul]

You're the crazy one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> we choose to believe that Paul is your name.

And I suppose "we" (nice touch, by the way, using the royal "we",
Arne) choose to believe that Napoleon is yours?

Please check yourself into the nearest laughing academy before it's
too late.

fencore1@gmail.com

On Dec 1, 8:39*pm, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > On Dec 1, 8:24 pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

> > DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I DO, CYBER-STALKER. WAIT A DECENT
> > INTERVAL FIRST.

> [insults and threats deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

I don't respond well to threats.

fencore1@gmail.com

On Dec 1, 8:41*pm, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

[snip]

DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POST. WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS FIRST.

> >> Those maintaining Java specs has to consider both sides.

> > When we're talking about modifying a class in java.util, "those
> > maintaining Java specs" ARE one side!

> Yes.

Which means they only need to consider the OTHER side.

> But [calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> >> the ones writing classes that implement the interface does
> >> not necessarily want the change.

> > Fortunately it is a trivial change.

> See previous [insult]

Why? It's pointless, since in reality none of the nasty things that

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Lew wrote:
>> > When will you learn that When will you learn that your stupid aliases don't work?

> Never, since it's not true.

Oh - it is true that you use aliases.

Arne

Arne Vajh°j

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Dec 1, 8:38 pm, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> [snip]
>
> DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I POST! WAIT 24 HOURS FIRST!

I will decide when I post

>>> My name is Jerry.

>> You stated that earlier.

> Yes, I did. Why are you incorrectly ignoring that?
>
>> And then you And then you a few hours later posted stating that your name
>> was Paul.

> No, I never did anything of the sort. Somebody else might have done,
> but I did not.

Well - the post came from your PC ...

>> It is obvious that you were lying in at least one of the posts.

> No, you're the liar.

No - it is obvious that you can not both be Jerry and Paul.

Arne

fencore1@gmail.com

On Dec 1, 9:16*pm, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

[snip]

NO!!!

YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED ONE ROUND OF ATTACK POSTS PER DAY. THEN YOU
MUST WAIT 24 HOURS. SITTING AT YOUR COMPUTER OBSESSIVELY HITTING
"REFRESH" AND POSTING MORE AND MORE ATTACK POSTS IS A SIGN OF AN
UNSTABLE MIND. IF YOU CONTINUE TO EXHIBIT OBSESSIVE STALKING BEHAVIOR,
THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES WILL BE CONTACTED ANONYMOUSLY TO REPORT THAT YOU
MAY POSE A DANGER TO OTHERS.

> >> Lew wrote:

[snip]

NO FEEDBACK LOOPS!

> [misquotes me]

NO! Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest!

> > Never, since it's not true.

> Oh - it is true that you use aliases.

It is true that I use multiple names, though not for any dishonest
purpose.

However, the insults that were also in Lew's post were NOT true.

One More Wireless-to-Wired Oddity J Wireless Networking 1 01-02-2006 06:37 PM
pix policy nat small oddity Walter Roberson Cisco 0 07-12-2005 02:07 PM
PIX 501 PDM Oddity Hank Zoeller Cisco 2 05-20-2005 02:48 AM
803 password recovery oddity Cas Cisco 5 05-13-2005 09:41 AM
split commands oddity rxl124@hehe.com Perl 3 01-29-2004 07:59 AM

Advertisments