Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Oddity with java.util.SortedMap

Oddity with java.util.SortedMap

fencore1@gmail.com

On Dec 1, 8:21*pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > YIntagh petaQ! You dare call the Klingon language "nonsense"? You

> [insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> > None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
> > all true.

> A dead giveaway.

You say that as if it were evidence of a crime. But the only ones
engaged in dishonorable behavior here are you and Arne.

> >> [suggests that I might have been dishonest]

> [calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar. You clearly lied when you claimed you'd killfiled
Koloth.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> >> You've never worked on a large-scale project, have you?

> > Of course I have, Romulan slime. Why do you ask?

> Because you [insult deleted]

No, you're the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> I take it back. [implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> > ... veQ.
> >> it's founded on real-world experience, unlike what you've been saying.

> Paul:

No. Nobody has posted to this thread using that name.

> > Romulan cur! Again, you dare to accuse me of lying? QoH! Charghbej
> > vIt!

> [numerous vicious insults deleted]

No, you're the stupid one and the crazy one. (And you have no sense of
humor -- a common trait, in my experience, of psychopathic people.)

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> >> More nonsense.

> > I said, "when you insult a Klingon's honor, prepare for trouble". You
> > did not heed the warning, yIntagh. Bljeghbe'chug vaj blHegh, petaQ!
> > QI'yaH!

> Paul:

No, no, no! My name is Jerry.

> >> "Probably"? *"Only a handful"? [more false accusations of
> >> dishonesty]

> [insult deleted]

No, you're the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> > The only dishonorable one here is you, petaQ. You are a coward who
> > hides behind a computer screen and insults the honor of true warriors!
> > Do'Ha'! But, I suppose, rot yittmey ghom Hoch ...

> [implied insult deleted]

No, you're the coward.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> > To all jaghpu' who dare dishonor me in public, I have only this to
> > say: charghbej vIt!

> > Oh, and toDwI'maj qoSyItIvqu'!

> [implied insult deleted]

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Lew

> **** you.

Oooh! Aren't we the mature, stable one?

--
Lew

fencore1@gmail.com

On Dec 1, 8:23*pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Captain Koloth wrote:
> > Nope, and only a yIntagh repeats the dishonorable insults of a taHqeq
> > towards a Klingon!

> [insults deleted], Paul

My name is Jerry.

On Dec 1, 8:24*pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

[snip]

DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I DO, CYBER-STALKER. WAIT A DECENT
INTERVAL FIRST.

> >> the ones writing classes that implement the interface does
> >> not necessarily want the change.

> > Fortunately it is a trivial change.

> Paul, Paul, Paul.

Nobody here has that name, idiot.

>*When will you learn that [vicious insults deleted]

Never, because you're lying.

You're the stupid one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> [insult deleted]

You dare to insult me in Klingon?

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

And it seems you were lying about having killfiled fencore1, too.

I wonder how many more lies I'll catch you in before this day is out,
psychopathic stalker?

fencore1@gmail.com

On Dec 1, 8:27*pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> proves he was AGAIN lying
about having killfiled fencore1:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > **** you.

> [insult deleted]

No, you're the crazy one.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Arne Vajhøj

Lew wrote:
> Captain Koloth wrote:
>> Nope, and only a yIntagh repeats the dishonorable insults of a taHqeq
>> towards a Klingon!

> Syllogism:
> Klingons are fictional creatures.
> You are not fictional.
> Therefore, you are not a Klingon.
>
> It's called logic, Paul.

True.

But we have strong empirical evidence that logic
does not have any impact on him.

Arne

Arne Vajhøj

Lew wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Paul, Paul, Paul. When will you learn that your stupid aliases don't work?

Learning is not his force.

Arne

Arne Vajhøj

Lew wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> **** you.

> Oooh! Aren't we the mature, stable one?

That must have been one of his other identities.

Arne

Arne Vajhj

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Dec 1, 8:23 pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Captain Koloth wrote:
>>> Nope, and only a yIntagh repeats the dishonorable insults of a taHqeq
>>> towards a Klingon!

>> [insults deleted], Paul

> My name is Jerry.

You stated that earlier.

And then you a few hours later posted stating that your name
was Paul.

It is obvious that you were lying in at least one of the posts.

Since there exist a Paul with your specific social problems, then
we choose to believe that Paul is your name.

Arne

Arne Vajhj

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Dec 1, 8:24 pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> [snip]
>
> DO NOT POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER I DO, CYBER-STALKER. WAIT A DECENT
> INTERVAL FIRST.

How well did that type of ordering work the previous times
you tried it ?

And what can you learn from that ?

Arne

One More Wireless-to-Wired Oddity J Wireless Networking 1 01-02-2006 06:37 PM
pix policy nat small oddity Walter Roberson Cisco 0 07-12-2005 02:07 PM
PIX 501 PDM Oddity Hank Zoeller Cisco 2 05-20-2005 02:48 AM
803 password recovery oddity Cas Cisco 5 05-13-2005 09:41 AM
split commands oddity rxl124@hehe.com Perl 3 01-29-2004 07:59 AM

Advertisments