Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > invitation for BITME.ORG wanted

invitation for BITME.ORG wanted

pursuer pursuer is offline
Junior Member

Can someone pls send me an invite to bitme.org. I can offer demonoid and iptorrents invites. my email is thasekioglu.
my email is
thasekioglu at hotmail dot com

invitationneeded invitationneeded is offline
Junior Member

Hello there guys,
I would like to ask for an invitation to BitMe.org too.
I can trade for Demonoid.com invitation if needed.
Please e-mail me at: Studentas.Lt at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance!!!

dskrys dskrys is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I am also looking for bitme invite plz. I have torrentech invite to trade for any music lovers out there.

contact me at my email dstyle_krys(at)hotmail.com if interested, thanks in advance.

kashtan kashtan is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I am looking for bitme invite plz.
I have demonoid invite to exchage to bitme invite
kejten[]gmail.com

nickomv nickomv is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I have just started my masters and would love to have a bitme.org invitation. I can swap for a Torrent Leech invitation!
Thanks!

cactus cactus is offline
Junior Member

Hello,
I search someone who can send me invitation for bitme.org.
My email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
I have seedbox so i seed .
Thank you

meeelak meeelak is offline
Junior Member

Please invite me for bit me. I m in desperate need. mirpurazadkashmir gmail com

Last edited by meeelak; 09-01-2012 at 11:23 AM..

acekel12 acekel12 is offline
Junior Member

would anyone please send me an invite to bitme.org please im desperate since they closed demonoide..cheers

acekel1 @ yahoo.com.au

Last edited by acekel12; 12-11-2012 at 09:53 AM..

invitation for BITME.ORG wanted MCSE 4 09-20-2007 05:58 PM
invitation for BITME.ORG wanted MCITP 0 09-18-2007 08:33 PM
invitation for BITME.ORG wanted MCTS 0 09-18-2007 08:33 PM