Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > invitation for BITME.ORG wanted

invitation for BITME.ORG wanted

Consultant_hun

my account for bitme.org has expired.
please send invitation for bitme.org membership

Kline Sphere

>my account for bitme.org has expired.
>please send invitation for bitme.org membership

OK

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Luciani

Can i get one too?, please i'm desperately trying to learn flame.

nabilalk nabilalk is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kline Sphere
>my account for bitme.org has expired.
>please send invitation for bitme.org membership

OK

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
Hi, I'm looking for a bitme.org invite as well. If you have any, please PM me or post on here. I have Demonoid and Leecherslair invitations to trade.

-nka

news.microsoft.com

you are not my hun

"Consultant_hun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> my account for bitme.org has expired.
> please send invitation for bitme.org membership

nabilalk nabilalk is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by news.microsoft.com
you are not my hun

"Consultant_hun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> my account for bitme.org has expired.
> please send invitation for bitme.org membership
Huh? Not sure what you are referring to there.

YxSExY YxSExY is offline
Junior Member

can someone please invite me to bitme.org

jeevan_chodu at yahoo

green.blueslike green.blueslike is offline
Junior Member

please send one to please send one to green.blueslike at gmail.com

DJHush DJHush is offline
Junior Member

If it's possible, I would like an invite to bitme.org too.

DJ Bag Owns you at yahoo . com

rockwill rockwill is offline
Junior Member

If it's possible, I also would like an invite to bitme.org too

my email rockwill88 at ymail.com

thank you very much for the help

invitation for BITME.ORG wanted MCSE 4 09-20-2007 05:58 PM
invitation for BITME.ORG wanted MCITP 0 09-18-2007 08:33 PM
invitation for BITME.ORG wanted MCTS 0 09-18-2007 08:33 PM