Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Anyone using Sipgate on Ekiga or Wengophone?

Anyone using Sipgate on Ekiga or Wengophone?

edloader@gmail.com

On Nov 29, 11:21 am, Mike <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 07:36:14 +0000, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> > In that case get a video phone

> thnx but not looking for a hardware solution, already have an ata and use
> Bria under XP for video calls, just looking for a linux alternative
>
> --
> Mike

I have a sipgate account and I find that I can register on Ekiga so
it looks like you must have something wrong. When Ekiga works it works
well but sometimes can be troublesome. Why not use one of the Ekiga
accounts?

how to trace SCTP packets when using Skype or Ekiga phones? tbim VOIP 0 09-18-2007 02:35 AM
Ekiga and voip.co.uk adamc UK VOIP 1 09-10-2006 02:24 PM
Anyone know of any guides for using asterisk@Home with sipgate RH UK VOIP 6 08-31-2005 09:50 PM
Sipgate - anyone else getting error message Roger UK VOIP 4 05-10-2005 06:18 PM

Advertisments