Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > display a google earth map in application

display a google earth map in application

Michael Sgier

Hi
would it be possible to have the google earth map showing in my c++
application?
Cheers Michael

maverik

On Nov 27, 4:29*pm, Michael Sgier <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi
> would it be possible to have the google earth map showing in my c++
> application?
> Cheers Michael

Would it be possible to write OS in C++?

Where is question related to c++? May be you have some troubles with c+
+ related things? Then just post it.

Is there a group about google maps? If so you can try to ask your
questions in this group.

Michael Sgier

it's about displaying kml in C++

Michael Sgier