Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > PLZ help me this is an Urgent

PLZ help me this is an Urgent

varmansk varmansk is offline
Junior Member

PLZ help me this is an Urgent

Hi could any one please help me regarding problem When visitors hit ww.test.com they are automatically redirected to ww.test.com/en and referrer information is lost while redirecting to "en" could any one please provide an alternative redirect method that preserves the HTTP referrer.....

we are redirecting on IPLANET web server it will be great if you provide where i need to make changes
OR
could you please tell me how to do it in HTML

PLZ help me this is an Urgent