Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > HTML Named/Number Entities

HTML Named/Number Entities

Mangler

> Sounds pointless, so it's apparently pointless to try to help you any more.

Not asking for your help specifically so ignore the post, what is
pointless to you ( and I respect your opinion because you are aloud to
voice it ) may not be to someone else. Besides, someone here
understood what I was talking about and helped rather quickly.