Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: philo's brain

Re: philo's brain

hwf

philo wrote:
> my girlfriend did a painting of how my brain works
>

> http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/philobrain.jpg

Interesting. Which one of the figures is "you"?
I have a BFA in painting. Hope she didnt waste her
years at university getting one of those

hwأf

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:14:31 -0600, philo aided th' terraists with the
following claims :

> "§ñühw¤£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ggkj43$lne$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> philo wrote:
>> > my girlfriend did a painting of how my brain works
>> >

>> > http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/philobrain.jpg
>> >

>> Interesting. Which one of the figures is "you"?
>> I have a BFA in painting. Hope she didnt waste her
>> years at university getting one of those

> The entire painting is my brain...
> it's comprised of all those figures.

Its colorful...I'd hang it...

> No , she did not get a degree in art...
> she's considered an "outsider"

Smart move

> The "philobrain" painting
> is not one of here typical paintings though...
> it was just done to illustrate a point about how I think (or don't) <G>

multiple personalities?
0_o

http://www.alternet.org

left brain and right brain permutations pataphor Python 0 06-14-2009 07:14 PM
How well the brain dumps would be? GTS MCSD 1 01-02-2005 11:05 PM
brain dumps Matthew MCSD 40 11-12-2003 08:23 PM
anyway to shutdown these brain dump sites action MCSD 17 10-30-2003 07:41 PM
Re: brain dumps Beoweolf Microsoft Certification 3 07-14-2003 02:38 AM

Advertisments