Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > remote connection problem

remote connection problem

=?Utf-8?B?V2FzZWVt?=

I have 3 computers at my work place connected with each other via wireless
router of Linksys. All three talks with each other very well.
I have another set up of 3 computer at home connected with each other via
router of Linksys. These three also talks with each other. But when I try to
connect from home computer with the computer at work place or from work set
up to home set up using IP address on net meeting or RDC. It does not work.
Even There is no pinging in between home set up and work set up computers. At
home I have Time warner cable and at work set up I have optimum online
cable.. I do not know the reason why I am not able to get connected remotely.
While with in the set ups every computer is taking to eachother. I woul be
gratefull if any one can help me to resolve this problem.
Thanks
Waseem