Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > adding music to a slide show

adding music to a slide show

richstacy

Hi all. this is my first post on this board. i am trying to learn how to use
Moviemaker by trying a simple slide show with some digital pics from a recent
cruise to China and Japan. I have the picutes all in place on the time line
and all the transitions, but i can't get any music. All my music is in
iTunes and I can't figure out how to get a song or two I have slelected into
the Moviemaker timeline. Do I have to convert it to Media Player? If so how.
the only music I can use is the "sample" music that came with Vista. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
--
richstacy

Montreal_MCT

Hi Richstacy,

You are in the wrong newsgroup for this question. Head over to the
Moviemaker groups -M

--
Mitch Garvis
Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions

news:(E-Mail Removed)...