Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Setting a Range Parameter in a crystal report and streaming resulting report as a pdf

Setting a Range Parameter in a crystal report and streaming resulting report as a pdf

James Wallace

I would like to know if anyone knows how to apply a date range to a
range value parameter of a crystal report without using the cystal
report viewer.

Currently I have to pass a range value to a crystal report via the CR
Viewer, which is fine except I want to stream the report to the client
browser as a PDF.

Does anyone know how to pass a range to the report object itself without
using the viewer.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

James Wallace
Bryan Texas Utilities