Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 100% Pass Without Exams Microsoft,Cisco,Comptia,Oracle,Sun,Java,CwnpAnd Many More( Pay After Check Results)

100% Pass Without Exams Microsoft,Cisco,Comptia,Oracle,Sun,Java,CwnpAnd Many More( Pay After Check Results)

EXAMSATHOME

Obtain
Microsoft,Cisco,Comptia,Oracle,Citrix,CWNP,Ciw,Sol aris,Jawa,ITIL,Vmware,Ec-
council,Juniper,Norten and Many more Certificaitons Without
Tests...Pay after check results…

Friends we have more then 45 testing centers( vue and prometric both).
On which we will do the exams on the candidates behalf,make them pass
and then provide their results to them, after that candidates will
easily able to check their results online on each vender offical
websites. after checking their results they have to send us payment.

what things we need from the candidates:-
1. candidates full name ( that they want to appear on their
scoresheets and certificaites)
2. candidates full address ( for certificaiton delivery)
3. candidate any photo id proof colour scan copy
4. candidate phone number with country code

Benifits
Obtain Certificaiton At home
No need to Sit anymore for exams by themselves
100% Passing Gaurantee
Pay after check results on Vender official website

prices :- ( all prices are in USD)
Microsoft Any exam :- 500$
ccna :- 1500$
ccnp :- 5000$