Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > read data from database into array in VC++

read data from database into array in VC++

jackystc@gmail.com

I want to build some finanical model in VC++, however I don't know how
to read data from a database, say .mdb or mysql database. I know I can
read from text, but I dont want that.

Is VC++ able to do that? I mean, to read data from database. if yes,
how?

KK

On Nov 25, 2:00*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I want to build some finanical model in VC++, however I don't know how
> to read data from a database, say .mdb or mysql database. I know I can
> read from text, but I dont want that.
>
> Is VC++ able to do that? I mean, to read data from database. if yes,
> how?

Ask your question here
http://groups.google.com/group/micro....vc.mfc/topics