Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Route Need Brazil, Chile, Cuba & Mexico

Route Need Brazil, Chile, Cuba & Mexico

m.chen m.chen is offline
Junior Member
Location: Hong Kong

Hi,

This is Trump Technology Limited, HONG KONG based telecom Company

we deal million of traffic for A to Z world wide per month

Currently we are looking for A to Z route

Let me know if u can match with our target routes destination

Most Urgent Routes Need Below: (Direct provider & Quality route)

Afghanistan Cell, Albania Cell, Argentina Cell, Australia Proper, Australia Cell, Algeria Proper, Algeria Cell

Bangladesh Cell, Belarus Proper, Belarus Cell All Carriers, Belgium Cell
Belize Proper, Belize Cell, Benin Proper, Bolivia Proper, Bolivia Cell

Chile Proper, Chile Cell, Cuba Proper, Cuba Cell

Denmark Cell, Djibouti Proper, Djibouti Cell

Egypt Proper, Egypt Mobile, El Salvador Proper, El Salvador Mobile

Ghana Proper, Ghana Cell, Guatemala Proper, Guatemala Cell, Guinea Cell, Guyana Proper, Guyana Cell

Haiti Proper, Haiti Mobile All Carriers

India Proper, India Cell, Iran Proper, Iran Cell

Indonesia Proper, Indonesia Cell, Israel Proper, Israel Cell

Jamaica Proper, Jamaica Cell

KSA(Saudi) Cell

Lebanon Cell, Libya Cell

Myanmar Proper, Myanmar Cell, Monaco Kfor Cell (Codes : 37744), Morocco Proper, Morocco Cell
Mexico Proper (Mexico Nea),Mexico Mobile

Nepal Proper, Nepal Cell, Nigeria Cell, Norway Cell

Pakistan proper, Pakistan Cell, Philippine Proper, Philippine Cell, Portugal Cell

Romania Cell Orange

Senegal Proper, Senegal Cell, Serbia Proper, Serbia Cell, Somalia Proper, Sao Tome Cell

Sierra Leone Proper, Sierra Leone Cell, SriLanka Proper, SriLanka Cell, Syria Proper, Syria Cell

Taiwan Cell

Ukraine Proper, Ukraine Cell Astelit, Ukraine Cell Kiyvstar, Ukraine Mobile UMC

UAE Proper, UAE Cell, United Kingdom T-Mobile

Venezuela Proper, Vietnam Proper

[Note: Please don't send us A-Z rates.]

Contact Details :

Regard's

Micheal Chen
MSN IM : (E-Mail Removed) (don't send email pleas)
ICQ Number: 417275998

Official Details
Sales Department
Trump Technology Limited
Email : (E-Mail Removed)
MSN IM : (E-Mail Removed) (don't send email pleas)

What is the default precedence: local-route, static-route,OSPF-route? ilan.berco@gmail.com Cisco 9 08-07-2008 05:42 PM
CUBA, CUBA ASAP Java 0 05-23-2008 03:23 PM
Report with photographs of a Cycling Ride to the Yautepec Archaeological Site + Convents Route I (Morelos, Mexico) erasmo Digital Photography 0 09-25-2007 12:41 PM
Need to route SMTP traffic through static interface (not default route) perimere Cisco 0 03-27-2007 09:19 PM
Minutes Termination Sales, Nigeria, Cuba, Sao Tome, Thuraya Joe VOIP 0 05-15-2004 09:21 PM

Advertisments