Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Upgrading Messaging certifications to Exchange 2007

Upgrading Messaging certifications to Exchange 2007

Massimo

I currently hold MCSA:Messaging and MCSE:Messaging certifications, both the
2000 and 2003 versions.

I'm planning to upgrade to MCITP:Enterprise Messaging Administrator, but I
wasn't able to find any upgrade path: it seems like I need to take all the
three Exchange 2007 exams, 70-236 for MCTS and 70-237, 70-238 for MCITP.

Is this correct? Doesn't any upgrade path exist for people certified on
Exchange 2003?

Massimo

Montreal_MCT

Unfortunately for you there is no upgrade path from MCSE:Messaging to
MCITP:EMA. You will have to take the three exams.

Good luck!

Mitch Garvis
Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
http://garvis.ca/blogs

"Massimo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I currently hold MCSA:Messaging and MCSE:Messaging certifications, both
> the 2000 and 2003 versions.
>
> I'm planning to upgrade to MCITP:Enterprise Messaging Administrator, but I
> wasn't able to find any upgrade path: it seems like I need to take all the
> three Exchange 2007 exams, 70-236 for MCTS and 70-237, 70-238 for MCITP.
>
> Is this correct? Doesn't any upgrade path exist for people certified on
> Exchange 2003?
>

> Massimo

Jaco Niemand

That is true. You will have to sit the following exams.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...