Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > philips home theater

philips home theater

bettyb1968 bettyb1968 is offline
Junior Member

Hi everyone.....this is my first day on your site.thank you for having me....here is my question
I have a philips home theater system...I was watching a movie today, left the room just for a min...when i came back there was no power going through my system at all...I unplugged it from the outlet, plugged it back in and now when i turn it on, it connects to the power, the word "disk" appears in the screen on the front of the system, but as soon as i touch any button, then the stand by power light goes out but the disk word stays stays on the screen but nothing will work on the system at all.I cant even get the tray to open in order to remove the movie...
Thank in advance for any help you have to offer me....hope everyone has an awsome day