Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > making invoker servlet work

making invoker servlet work

harryos

hi
I uncommented the mapping of invoker servlet in tomcat's conf/web.xml
and tried to start the tomcat.I am getting an error saying
java.lang.SecurityException: Servlet of class
org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet is privileged and cannot
be loaded by this web application at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServl et(StandardWrapper.
java:1145)

How do i make my web app previleged?do i have to edit the java
security file?can someone help?
harry

heyx heyx is offline
Junior Member

No,check you weboot,web.xml.be shure it's wethor right or wrong

Owen Jacobson

On Nov 25, 12:18*am, harryos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi
> I uncommented the mapping of invoker servlet in tomcat's conf/web.xml
> and tried to start the tomcat.I am getting an error saying
> java.lang.SecurityException: Servlet of class
> org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet is privileged and cannot
> be loaded by this web application at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServl et(StandardWrapper.
> java:1145)
>
> How do i make my web app previleged?do i have to edit the java
> security file?can someone help?
> harry

1. If you ever plan to expose your app to anyone, even other users on
a secure LAN, disable the invoker servlet and use proper servlet
mappings. Don't be responsible for another under-specified, insecure
Tomcat-dependent webapp.

2. <http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/context.html> has
the appropriate voodoo.

-o

how to use the Invoker Servlet in tomcat 6 cong Java 1 08-01-2007 04:59 PM
invoker configuration Yogee Java 1 06-22-2005 01:24 AM
Invoker of a method Andre Meyer Python 3 10-24-2004 09:39 AM
Servlet invoker and web.xml problem, please help YourFriend Java 3 01-01-2004 01:32 AM

Advertisments