Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Good Web Development in the Waikato Area?

Good Web Development in the Waikato Area?

Dogboy

I have a customer who needs a website updated and maintained. Does
anyone have recommendations or places to avoid in the Waikato area?

Your Name

"Dogboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ggb308$1k9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a customer who needs a website updated and maintained. Does
> anyone have recommendations or places to avoid in the Waikato area?

There's BlackSheep Creative in Hamilton.
http://www.blacksheepcreative.co.nz

Not sure if I'd recommend them or not though - sometimes they are very good
and other times they appear to ignore you, but that could just be when they
are vry busy with another client's work.