Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Oral Roberts Kult Kamp scandal

Oral Roberts Kult Kamp scandal

Roedy Green

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27784832/

Oral Roberts "university" a cult brainwashing camp, laid of 100
employees after paying out half a million to scandal clad president in
separation agreement.

--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Eric Sosman

Roedy Green wrote:
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27784832/
>
> Oral Roberts "university" a cult brainwashing camp, laid of 100
> employees after paying out half a million to scandal clad president in
> separation agreement.

The contemporary education system has utterly failed. To
think that there are college graduates walking around who can't
tell the difference between "comp.lang.java.programmer" and
"alt.axes.to.grind" -- appalling! I'm shocked, shocked.

--
Eric Sosman

Arne Vajhj

Eric Sosman wrote:
> Roedy Green wrote:
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27784832/
>>
>> Oral Roberts "university" a cult brainwashing camp, laid of 100
>> employees after paying out half a million to scandal clad president in
>> separation agreement.

> The contemporary education system has utterly failed. To
> think that there are college graduates walking around who can't
> tell the difference between "comp.lang.java.programmer" and
> "alt.axes.to.grind" -- appalling! I'm shocked, shocked.

Roedy hit the wrong group again.

I assume it was an accident.

But bigger font or better glasses seems as a good idea.

Arne

Lew

Roedy Green wrote:
>> Oral Roberts "university" a cult brainwashing camp, laid of 100
>> employees after paying out half a million to scandal clad president in
>> separation agreement.

Did you say "scantily clad president"?

Eric Sosman wrote:
> The contemporary education system has utterly failed. To
> think that there are college graduates walking around who can't
> tell the difference between "comp.lang.java.programmer" and
> "alt.axes.to.grind" -- appalling! I'm shocked, shocked.

The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars but in ourselves.

I am ignorant of the particular scandal, scantily clad or otherwise, to which
the OP alludes, but hardly surprised that the administration of that "cult
brainwashing camp" should be involved in such, nor at allegations of
consequent malfeasance.

Allegations of topical irrelevance notwithstanding.

--
Lew

Roedy Green

On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:30:18 -0500, Eric Sosman
someone who said :

> The contemporary education system has utterly failed. To
>think that there are college graduates walking around who can't
>tell the difference between "comp.lang.java.programmer" and
>"alt.axes.to.grind" -- appalling! I'm shocked, shocked.

the actual reason is combination of three factors:

1. deteriorating eyesight. I am going soon to see if the cataracts
have deteriorated sufficiently for surgery,

2. microscopic type that Agent uses for the newsgroup line, not
configurable. (I have asked).

3. posting so many message that a few go astray.

I have withdrawn the original.

--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com
"Humanity is conducting an unintended, uncontrolled, globally pervasive experiment
whose ultimate consequences could be second only to global nuclear war."
~ Environment Canada (The Canadian equivalent of the EPA on global warming)

Certificate Authority Scandal nemo_outis Computer Security 0 12-24-2008 04:30 AM
Royal family, Blackmail, scandal? Gossip Computer Support 11 11-01-2007 05:16 PM
Creative X-Fi Scandal - Round 2 @ NGOHQ Silverstrand Front Page News 0 05-17-2006 12:37 PM
C++ Scandal?! Ted C++ 63 03-30-2006 10:10 PM
"The biggest scandal to ever hit American politics" Jas DVD Video 149 12-05-2004 02:47 PM

Advertisments