Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: I'd like to surf on Internet anonymously

Re: I'd like to surf on Internet anonymously

sandy58

On Nov 22, 11:41*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi this days I need to surf anonymously. I use Firefox, could you tell
> me about a light software that allows to surf anonymously? I know it
> is difficult at 100% but I'd like to hide myself a little.
> thanks

Download:http://rapidshare.com/files/153786908/hidemyip2008.rar
Un-Rar password:(E-Mail Removed)
Licensed To: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)