Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Where were you 45 years ago today?

Re: Where were you 45 years ago today?

~tom~

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Does the acronym "JFK" ring a bell?

Sitting in Jr. High drafting class in my staunchly Republican hometown. When
the announcement came over the PA one of the kids started clapping. The
teacher calmly walked over and slapped the boy hard enough to knock him off
his stool. I suppose the teacher would spend the rest of his life locked up
if he did that today.