Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Render 404 file not found when going to some pages from one domain but allow access from another?

Render 404 file not found when going to some pages from one domain but allow access from another?

Andy B

I have some pages in a folder of my web application that I want to return a
404 file not found error for when people try to navigate to them through
www.eternityrecords.org domain name. On the other hand, I want to allow
access to these pages if people are going to www.inhim.eternityrecords.org.
How would I do something like this?