Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > for sell

for sell

Mart

I would like to sell my Olympus OM-1 with three lenses. I need it no
more, because I would like to switch to digital. The camera is TOP and
also works as on the first day. The pictures are very light.

There are:

- Olympus OM-1 housing

- Zuiko Auto-S 1:1,4 f = 50 mm

- SOLIGOR 35-140 mm with MACRO

- SOLIGOR 70-210 mm with MACRO

- Original Camera Bag

- Bags to the two large lenses

Price: 400 Euro + Shipping

Warning: It is for this camera is a complete analog camera, because
nothing can automatically adjust. So what is more for enthusiasts and
advanced photographers. I can also liked when necessary take the time
to complete the camera to explain.