Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Length of youtube video gates?

Length of youtube video gates?

iL_weReo

Someone just told me the cutoff length to produce a youtube video is
10 minutes, but I could swear I've seen some half an hour long.

Can anyone clarify?

Also, OE is going on the blank again, forgive me if you see this in
double vision.

DevilsPGD

In message
<(E-Mail Removed)>