Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: unable to use links

Re: unable to use links

Bert Hyman

In news(E-Mail Removed) "eugene"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> had been trying Mozilla Chrome for a while but didn't like
> it so deleted that program and I think there is a connection between
> this and my current problem. Any suggestions how I can get back to
> normal usage?

You need to set something as your default browser.

If you're using Firefox, go to Tools->Options->Advanced->General and see
if it's set as the default browser in the "System Defaults" box. For
other browsers, there will be something similar.

If you're using Windows XP, you can also do it via Start->Set Program
Access and Defaults.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)