Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How long is the download?

How long is the download?

iL_weReo

How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
I produced Sunday.

http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_1-2.aif
The Radio Show

Thanks to meatplow, believe it or not.

Yes, yes. The California Jam is the Wereo. If you're prepared to throw
out AWL your record albums, get this download. It gets you to throw
out awl your record albums immediately. Except of course, those having
to do with Nuclear Warrior and the California Jam Wereo.

The wereo is the glory. Let us Heed and Harken unto the download;
there is nothing else worth listening to or buying now awl because of
this download thank you.

Scottie

richard

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:38:11 -0800 (PST), iL_weReo
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
>I produced Sunday.
>
>http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_1-2.aif
>The Radio Show
>
>Thanks to meatplow, believe it or not.
>
>Yes, yes. The California Jam is the Wereo. If you're prepared to throw
>out AWL your record albums, get this download. It gets you to throw
>out awl your record albums immediately. Except of course, those having
>to do with Nuclear Warrior and the California Jam Wereo.
>
>The wereo is the glory. Let us Heed and Harken unto the download;
>there is nothing else worth listening to or buying now awl because of
>this download thank you.
>
>Scottie

Welll duhhhhhhhhhhh.

If it's 2 hours long and the only thing you've got on the page is the
viewer, do you really think I'm gonna sit around and wait 2 hours or
more for the damn thing to load?

You should at least split the damn thing into something like 15/20
minute clips with links and explanations as to what's going to be
shown.

iL_weReo

On Nov 18, 2:54*pm, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:38:11 -0800 (PST), iL_weReo
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
> >I produced Sunday.

> >http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_1-2.aif
> >The Radio Show

> >Thanks to meatplow, believe it or not.

> >Yes, yes. The California Jam is the Wereo. If you're prepared to throw
> >out AWL your record albums, get this download. It gets you to throw
> >out awl your record albums immediately. Except of course, those having
> >to do with Nuclear Warrior and the California Jam Wereo.

> >The wereo is the glory. Let us Heed and Harken unto the download;
> >there is nothing else worth listening to or buying now awl because of
> >this download thank you.

> >Scottie

> Welll duhhhhhhhhhhh.
>
> If it's 2 hours long and the only thing you've got on the page is the
> viewer, do you really think I'm gonna sit around and wait 2 hours or
> more for the damn thing to load?
>
> You should at least split the damn thing into something like 15/20
> minute clips with links and explanations as to what's going to be
> shown.- Hide quoted text -

There's nothing to be seen, it's only heard.

Stubbo of Oz

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
>I produced Sunday.
>
>http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_1-2.aif
>The Radio Show
>
> Snip ....................

1.93gb - no thanks!

--
----------------
Stubbo of Oz

iL_weReo

On Nov 18, 5:19*pm, Stubbo of Oz <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:38:11 -0800 (PST), iL_weReo
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
> >I produced Sunday.

> >http://www.fadaiyate.com/scott/CA_JAM_1-2.aif
> >The Radio Show

> > Snip ....................

> 1.93gb - no thanks!
>
> --
> ----------------
> Stubbo of Oz
> ----------------

It's designed for an internet broadcast website. However it IS still
the highpoint of the evening. There's a lot of Nuclear Warrior and
California Jam wereo there, plus a very surprise ending. It's the only
radio that matters.

I hope the world grows up.

Jm

"iL_weReo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
> I produced Sunday.

It's about <================== This ===========> long

iL_weReo

On Nov 19, 1:41*am, "Jm " <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "iL_weReo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > How long does it take to download this clip? It's a 2 hour radio show
> > I produced Sunday.

> It's about <================== This ===========> long

Reports are trickling in. Ppl are getting it...

I do hope the world grows up as a result of this three hours. That's
the purpose of it, to prompt you to throw out all your rock n' roll
records because they breed disease.

Desk Rabbit

iL_weReo wrote:
> How long does it take to download this clip?

Far longer than any sane person would be willing to wait for anything.

Desk Rabbit

iL_weReo wrote:
> I do hope the world grows up as a result of this three hours.

Eh? It was two hours at the start of this thread. If it keeps growing at
that rate nobody will ever finish downloading it!