Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Is it possible to share this type of connection?

Re: Is it possible to share this type of connection?

Kyote

Thank you very much Paul and Jeff. I made the move and am currently
trying the Verizon wireless. I've tried using internet sharing to
share it to my other computers. I believe I could find a way to make
it work if I really got stubborn about it. But it's easier to just pop
the device out and pop it in the next computer.

Thank you both for your very helpful information. I now have another
question, but I'll start a new thread for it.