Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Session object in a class?

Session object in a class?

Me

How can I make the session object available for a class I
am building for use in web pages? I want the class to
manage saving itself to, and retrieving itself from the
session object.

Thanks
Me

William F. Robertson, Jr.

You will need to look into the

System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session to have access to it, but you should
also consider design time behavior and check to make sure the
HttpContext.Current is not null before accessing the Session portion of it.

HTH,

bill

news:00d701c3940a$2c481090$(E-Mail Removed)...