Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > no network detected on my laptop

no network detected on my laptop

nativeunity nativeunity is offline
Junior Member

I use Lynksys BEFW11S4 wireless router. When I make a WPA shared key to make my network secured, then it won't let me connect to the network on my laptop. I choose my network and type in the key and it says no network detected. If I remove the key and make the network unsecured than I can access the network again. How do I fix this problem.