Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > looking for NG, topic: ms web gadget

looking for NG, topic: ms web gadget

Jeff

hi

anyone knows about a good NG for posting questions about developing
microsoft web gadgets?

I'm a newbie in that subject, but find it kind of cool. So I just wanted to
play arround with it for a while...

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Jeff,

What exactly you are looking for?! Gadget are just ajax page with number
of JS

So this forum is okey for JS questions

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
:: http://twitter.com/laflour

J> hi
J>
J> anyone knows about a good NG for posting questions about developing
J> microsoft web gadgets?
J>
J> I'm a newbie in that subject, but find it kind of cool. So I just
J> wanted to play arround with it for a while...

Jeff

ok, great I post here

"Michael Nemtsev [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) .com...
> Hello Jeff,
>
> What exactly you are looking for?! Gadget are just ajax page with number
> of JS
>
> So this forum is okey for JS questions
> ---
> WBR, Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog:
> http://spaces.live.com/laflour :: http://twitter.com/laflour

> J> hi
> J> J> anyone knows about a good NG for posting questions about developing
> J> microsoft web gadgets?
> J> J> I'm a newbie in that subject, but find it kind of cool. So I just
> J> wanted to play arround with it for a while...

<newbie> running web gadget Jeff ASP .Net 0 11-18-2008 01:01 PM
web widget and web gadget Jeff ASP .Net 1 11-18-2008 06:30 AM
Adsense Gadget Blinky the Shark HTML 12 01-22-2006 11:05 PM
Thanks to ALL who replied to Gadget post! Ray Donzdorf Computer Support 0 08-17-2005 10:12 AM
FA: i,Robot gadget David Redmond DVD Video 0 12-03-2004 11:07 PM

Advertisments