Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Any simple pdf Editor software for business?

Any simple pdf Editor software for business?

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:25:14 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>I thought it was cute.

>Crap, there's the problem. Chucktard doesn't think. You solved it!

>>"like HTML" ?

>LOL.. Just like RTF is like a word processor, and you can't have
>hibernate and standby on a machine, and you can't have Standby on a
>Desktop.

>What's sad is he doesn't realize how much of an idiot he is, and when
>I proved him being wrong on almost every post of his, he killfiled me.

>I think him and Wereo Scotty are about the same intellectually.

Notice that he grouped Postscript along with HTML and RTF

>"Postscript is a text formatting language like HTML or RTF"

Then tried to back out by looking up the difference, and posting the
results to Beauregard T. Shagnasty.

Chucktard your in over your head.
--

Fish'n
http://funniez.net/Latest/bloody-red-sea.html

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Filter defeating message, which I tend to agree with.

--

Fish'n
http://funniez.net/Latest/bloody-red-sea.html

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Required info for this thread.

--

Fish'n
http://funniez.net/Latest/bloody-red-sea.html

M.L.

>In my opinion, there is a clear difference between PDF and HTML. The way
>HTML is viewed depends on your browser and further on the settings.
>Different users may see something slightly different in terms of size,
>position, justification, fonts and colours etc. Plus the fact that as far
>as I know, you can view the HTML source of a webpage and then modify and use
>it, which may not be what the sender wants you to do.

None of that applies to HTML if the page is presented as a jpeg image.

Tony

Like this picture?

--

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

the realm of understandability

Evan Platt

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:34:10 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>No. HTML is just text formatting and placement of external objects.

What about "internal objects"?

>Postscript includes things such as line drawing and shading which pretty
>well requires an actual language. Think of how you would describe a
>picture.

Dude... If you're on crack.. You should stop.