Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Connected on the network can not acess internet

Connected on the network can not acess internet

=?Utf-8?B?VE9OWVJPTUU=?=

Can someone please help with this issue...I am connected to the wirless
network, I can ping yahoo from the command line but I can not acess the
internet through internet explorer. I deleted any dial up connections...

JoeT

"TONYROME" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone please help with this issue...I am connected to the wirless
> network, I can ping yahoo from the command line but I can not acess the
> internet through internet explorer. I deleted any dial up connections...

Make sure your LAN setup under connections in IE doesn't have a previous
proxy server associated with one of those former dialup connections
specified?