Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > use registroy to stop autorun.inf files executing

use registroy to stop autorun.inf files executing

lexdean lexdean is offline
Junior Member

Does any one know how to stop IBM computers running the
autorun.inf files from a memory pen
Something like a registroy setting

this I believe puts a major restriction over the sality virus
spreading to other computers

Does any one know how please.
once understanding the registry location other files could be blocked also.

How can we stop IE from executing javascript on a back button click Tom Javascript 3 11-27-2007 04:00 PM
How to stop a validation function from executing after it encounters an error? effendi@epitome.com.sg Javascript 5 03-02-2005 10:56 PM
stop executing Andreas Lobinger Python 1 10-05-2004 01:29 PM
Get debugging to stop on line executing when error occurs Lloyd Sheen ASP .Net 3 03-07-2004 05:30 PM
Perl: how to stop users from executing commands from browser Nick Perl Misc 4 09-23-2003 07:20 PM

Advertisments