Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New posters. A word to the wise.

New posters. A word to the wise.

not at tiscali

You probably are already aware that usenet attracts all sorts of
numpties, nutters and malignant entities. This news group is no
exception. Indeed it may well have more than its fair share.
It seems to me to be infested with brainless trolls who exhibit a
nasty malign tendency to dish out aggravation under the
guise of "help".

My advice would be for you to post your queries to other news
groups and consider the replies sent to this one with extreme
caution. There are of course genuine people frequenting this
news group who will only give good advice but they are in the
minority, in my honest opinion that is.

I hope this advice helps in your dealings with this news group.

Regards,

Frankie.