Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Explorer opens but closed due to

Internet Explorer opens but closed due to

Chaudhry.Nijjhar

Hi,

The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
appear with the following text on the blue strip:

Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger

The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.

I did Netguard Virus Check, nothing found.

Any help.

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

I use Win XP Professional. Intel

Any other information needed please?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm
http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1

The Real Truth MVP

Use my free FixIE Tool. Download it here
http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm

"Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8t3Uk.59884$(E-Mail Removed)2...
> Hi,
>
> The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
> appear with the following text on the blue strip:
>
> Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger
>
> The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.
>
> I did Netguard Virus Check, nothing found.
>
> Any help.
>

> --
> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
>
> I use Win XP Professional. Intel
>
> Any other information needed please?
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm
> http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1

Evan Platt

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:07:14 -0000, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,

How many threads on this are you going to create?

chuckcar

"Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:8t3Uk.59884$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> Hi,
>
> The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
> appear with the following text on the blue strip:
>
> Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger
>
> The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.
>
> I did Netguard Virus Check, nothing found.

Not expected. You don't get error messages with viri or trojans. Is this
the same beta version of IE you were talking about earlier? if so,
uninstall the thing. Windows will revert to the earlier version you had
before. Use add/remove programs and don't use the restore. That's for
something completely different.This is *exactly* why that version is
called beta.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Chaudhry.Nijjhar

I did and now I get no programme than 2.63MB with no option to uninstall.

Rajinder

"chuckcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:8t3Uk.59884$(E-Mail Removed)2:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
>> appear with the following text on the blue strip:
>>
>> Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger
>>
>> The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.
>>
>> I did Netguard Virus Check, nothing found.
>>

> Not expected. You don't get error messages with viri or trojans. Is this
> the same beta version of IE you were talking about earlier? if so,
> uninstall the thing. Windows will revert to the earlier version you had
> before. Use add/remove programs and don't use the restore. That's for
> something completely different.This is *exactly* why that version is
> called beta.
>

> --
> (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

wisdomkiller & pain

Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
> appear with the following text on the blue strip:
>
> Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger
>
> The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.

Wooow. Hopefully NOT. A whole bunch of WoW players at least will haunt you
for that.

Have you tried "start without addons" or IE reset?
Deactivate all addons and try enabling one after the other, weeding out
which ones you don't realy need.
Use another browser at least as an emergency alternative.

hwأf

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:09:16 -0800, Evan Platt aided th' terraists with
the following claims :

> On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:07:14 -0000, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi,

> How many threads on this are you going to create?

Six.

<nods>

http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/index.htm

Cork Soaker

Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
> appear with the following text on the blue strip:
>
> Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger
>
> The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.
>
> I did Netguard Virus Check, nothing found.
>
> Any help.

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER

Desk Rabbit

Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
> appear with the following text on the blue strip:
>
> Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger
>
> The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.

So you are the one to blame for the Internet falling over!

> I did Netguard Virus Check, nothing found.
>
> Any help.

Nope, the Internet is still broken.

chuckcar

Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in