Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can't open Internet Explorer.

Can't open Internet Explorer.

Chaudhry.Nijjhar

Hi,

I happen to take the IE off my computer and tried to restore on a back dated
but still can't open the Internet Explorer. It starts downloading and after
some icons appear, it shuts itself down.

Could I download from internet by putting in the link at Run box please?
Could some one send me the link please so that I can copy and place it in
the run box please?

Many thanks. I use XP Pro and inserted the disc but it did not work. Any
other suggestion please?

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

I use Win XP Professional. Intel

Any other information needed please?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm
http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1

Evan Platt

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:04:06 -0000, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I happen to take the IE off my computer and tried to restore on a back dated
>but still can't open the Internet Explorer. It starts downloading and after
>some icons appear, it shuts itself down.
>
>Could I download from internet by putting in the link at Run box please?

Depends. If IE is your default browser, no. That will simply open your
default browser.

>Many thanks. I use XP Pro and inserted the disc but it did not work.

You generally have to do more than just 'insert the disc'. What did
you do?

>Any other suggestion please?

You have another browser?

Evan Platt

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:08:25 +0200, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

I've reported a number of abuse issues to dizum. No reply. Welcome to
my bitbucket. I'd like to introduce you to google groups. You two will
get along great.

Chaudhry.Nijjhar

Hi,

I do not have another Browser please.

Rajinder

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:04:06 -0000, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I happen to take the IE off my computer and tried to restore on a back
>>dated
>>but still can't open the Internet Explorer. It starts downloading and
>>after
>>some icons appear, it shuts itself down.
>>
>>Could I download from internet by putting in the link at Run box please?

> Depends. If IE is your default browser, no. That will simply open your
> default browser.
>
>>Many thanks. I use XP Pro and inserted the disc but it did not work.

> You generally have to do more than just 'insert the disc'. What did
> you do?
>

>>Any other suggestion please?

> You have another browser?

Cork Soaker

Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I do not have another Browser please.

Thanks.

Evan Platt

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:28:09 -0000, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I do not have another Browser please.

You'll need to download another browser on another computer, put it on
a CD, then install it on this computer. Or, reinstall XP.

John Holmes

Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I've reported a number of abuse issues to dizum. No reply

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! ****ing myself ****ing laughing. Abuse sent to
dizum.com,eh? No reply, eh? You are such a useless ****ing drug addict
****, you'd have to commit suicide on the spot, you totally ****ing
moron. You have no ****ing clue what's going on around your totally
useless brain. The only reason why I didn't plonk you is that I don't
want to miss your totally ****ed-up retarded replies, giving me (amongst
others) a good laughter.

<aside> you clueless moron.

--
<snip>

You're a ****ing idiot, Evan.

--
<snip>

JAMES

"John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I've reported a number of abuse issues to dizum. No reply

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! ****ing myself ****ing laughing. Abuse sent to
dizum.com,eh? No reply, eh? You are such a useless ****ing drug addict
****, you'd have to commit suicide on the spot, you totally ****ing
moron. You have no ****ing clue what's going on around your totally
useless brain. The only reason why I didn't plonk you is that I don't
want to miss your totally ****ed-up retarded replies, giving me (amongst
others) a good laughter.

<aside> you clueless moron.

|Ouch

Bucky Breeder

John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> I've reported a number of abuse issues to dizum. No reply

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! ****ing myself ****ing laughing. Abuse sent to
> dizum.com,eh? No reply, eh? You are such a useless ****ing drug addict
> ****, you'd have to commit suicide on the spot, you totally ****ing
> moron. You have no ****ing clue what's going on around your totally
> useless brain. The only reason why I didn't plonk you is that I don't
> want to miss your totally ****ed-up retarded replies, giving me (amongst
> others) a good laughter.
>
> <aside> you clueless moron.

For "quicker" results a disturbed Peepee-Pants
should just snitch 'em out to news:alt.abuse

That should get some action! <TIC>

--

I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2008/11/6haynes.html

Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.