Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Old School

Re: Old School

Tony

Netscape messenger was and still is dedicated for top posters. I still
read from top to bottom and i just hate to pull that stupid bar at the
right down every time some jerk bottom posts.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners