Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: The drinks are on me

Re: The drinks are on me

richard

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:33:08 -0600, "philo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...own-urine.html
>

>glad I'm not an astronaut.
>

>btw: what's for dinner?

Well these guys are way behind the times. That system has been in use
since the first shuttle went into orbit if not before.

Converting urine to water has been around for several decades at
least.

The dinner menu tonight features spam with an abundance of road kill.