Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Automatically start WCF

Automatically start WCF

mickeyb mickeyb is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I have created a singelton wcf service and hosting it under IIS.
I can invoke it manually just fine.

But, how do I set it up in such a fashion that it starts automatically when IIS 7 restarts? On production, I need to have IIS automatically start the WCF service as it will start polling other systems.

Cheers,
Mickey.