Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Explorer Tool Bar Buttons

Internet Explorer Tool Bar Buttons

Chaudhry.Nijjhar

Hi,

Today I tried the latest version of IE beta version but I could not manage
it. I back dated my computer to 14 November but the Tool bar on the IE has
no Tool button where I could choose the Explorer.

How do you get these buttons please? There used to add favourite and to see
my favourite, both are not there.

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

I use Win XP Professional. Intel

Any other information needed please?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinde...ar/sikhism.htm
http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1

Bucky Breeder

"Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1%HTk.72372$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> Hi,
>
> Today I tried the latest version of IE beta version but I could not
> manage it. I back dated my computer to 14 November but the Tool bar on
> the IE has no Tool button where I could choose the Explorer.
>
> How do you get these buttons please? There used to add favourite and to
> see my favourite, both are not there.

With IE in focus, click your Alt button to get the menu bar...

Or use the Tools button's drop-down menu.

--

I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I'd audition Sarah Palin for MILFs Gone Wild.

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2008/11/6haynes.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfJunZu22VU

chuckcar

"Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1%HTk.72372$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> Hi,
>
> Today I tried the latest version of IE beta version but I could not
> manage it. I back dated my computer to 14 November but the Tool bar on
> the IE has no Tool button where I could choose the Explorer.

You don't restore to uninstall something, you use add/remove programs. The
prior method just causes problems and fills your hard drive.

> How do you get these buttons please? There used to add favourite and to
> see my favourite, both are not there.

RTFM? If you can't figure out/use beta software, don't use it. Beta means
it still has bugs.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )