Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > D drive disconnected

D drive disconnected

rppgm2003 rppgm2003 is offline
Junior Member

I took my computer in to have a new motherboard replaced. I have two drives, C and D. When I got the computer back they forgot to reconnect the D drive. I opened up the inside and see a couple cables not connected but not sure which is which. Is there a website on the internet I can be directed to that would show me how to reconnect it or do I need to be without my computer again while they find time to reconnect it again. My bussiness has come to a stop for me since I had so many files stored on that drive. it was such a hassle to take the computer in to get fixed and the days I was without it. So hoping I can do it on my own. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks