Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Information Technolgy Infrastructure Library

Information Technolgy Infrastructure Library

Maurice

I write to inquire about where one can access this Library for best practices
with Windows Server 2003. Similarly, I seek the same for the Microsoft
Operations Framework. Much thanks for your attention as I await a reply