Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Optex digital memory card reader help

Optex digital memory card reader help

shaz shaz is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I know the device is working but when I insert my digital camera card into the usb reader I see no pictures come up on the pc screen. Am I doing something wrong? The device did not come with an installation disc or program.

Thanks.