Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help me find these videos...

Help me find these videos...

vbMark

Hello,

About a year ago I came across these funny videos on YouTube. I want to
show them to a friend but can no longer find them and hope that the power
of 24hoursupport.helpdesk can help me.

The videos are spoofs about normal people who get superhero powers. If I
remember right it is from the point of view of them being interviewed.

One of the characters is a young woman who has these special glasses that I
think belonged to a gypsy and then landed in the hands of the Germans who
gave them their special powers.

Another character is a woman whose power is a very loud voice. I think
that there is also a guy who can create fire and maybe another guy who can
run fast.

I think in one of the interviews a superhero guy is talking with his
superhero agent about getting other jobs or something like that.

I know it is not much to go on and wish I could provide more information.
If I can think of anything else I will post it.

Thanks!

--
Only the Best Freeware at http://www.vbmark.com