Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Innovation idea

Innovation idea

Luigi

Hi all,
has anyone experienced a new innovation idea to improve work/process
efficiency/social responsability/cost reduction/client satisfaction/etc. etc.
in his firm, especially IT firm in finance/banking environment?
I'd like to find some good ideas to improve my working environment.

Thanks everyone for suggested ideas.

Luigi
--
Luigi