Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > where to specify UpdateParameters?

where to specify UpdateParameters?

Jeff

hi

asp.net 2.0

I have a GridView based on a ObjectDataSource. I want to programatically set
the UpdateParameters. I wonder in what event should I specify them. In
ObjectDataSource.OnUpdating or GridView.OnRowUpdating

any suggestions?

Jeff

solved
news:%23A%(E-Mail Removed)...