Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Detect broken Image url

Detect broken Image url

eithan eithan is offline
Junior Member

Hello helpers,
I have an asp image controls pointing to a URLs on a remote site that I have no control of. It's possible that one of my pictures point to a picture that does not exist. I would like to catch this with c# code behind and display some text or whatever.

I have searched the forums for this and found someone trying to solve it in VB. I couldn't make it work, maybe because i use C# and know little of VB.

Thanks, Eithan.

Last edited by eithan; 11-14-2008 at 08:10 AM..